This exclusive machine is a special version of the incredible R1, and comes with even higher factory specification – enabling track riders to discover their true potential.
A six axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) offers control over traction, slides, front wheel lift, braking and launches. Its Communication Control Unit with GPS lets you access lap times and other running data on an Android-based tablet. And R1M’s Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS) delivers ultimate handling.
With its 200bhp crossplane engine, short wheelbase chassis, 3D control electronics and exclusive carbon bodywork, R1M delivers M1-derived factory-bike technology.
Engine Type: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, forward-inclined parallel 4-cylinder
Bore x Stroke: (mm)79.0 x 50.9
Compression Ratio: 13.0 : 1
Lubrication System: Wet sump
Fuel Management: Fuel Injection
Engine Management: YCC-T, YCC-I, TCS, SCS, LIF, QSS, UBS, ABS, LCS
Starter System: Electric
Fuel Tank Capacity: (L)17.0
Final Transmission: Chain
Transmission: Constant mesh 6-speed
- Frame Type: Aluminium Deltabox
- Suspension Front: Öhlins electronic adjustable telescopic forks, 120mm travel
- Suspension Rear: Öhlins electronic adjustable, 120mm travel
- Brakes Front: Hydraulic dual discs, 320mm – ABS
- Brakes Rear: Hydraulic single disc, 220mm – ABS
- Tyres Front: 120/70 ZR17MC (58W) Tubeless
- Tyres Rear: 200/55 ZR17M/C (78W) Tubeless
Seat Height: (mm)860
Ground Clearance: (mm)130
Wet Weight: (kg)200